Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BLOW UP -TURN UP!

9-15-2015. . . .BLOW UP -TURN UP!


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Cor 12:9 KJV)   Our areas of deficiency are doorways of opportunity for God to manifest His power in us.  Never allow the enemy to enter into the doorway first; he will only magnify and amplify the deficiency, so that one will doubt and deny their potential.   God on the other hand, will magnify and amplify His power so that one's potential is achieved in spite of their deficiencies.  

PRAYER: Lord, we glory in our weakness and turn it over to you to blow up and turn up your power in us, through us, and for us.  Do it God!  Amen. 

Eph 3:20. . . . Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, KJV


No comments:

Post a Comment