Wednesday, September 9, 2015

LOUD AND PROUD!

9-9-2015. . . .LOUD AND PROUD!

"Lord, I love your home, this shrine where the brilliant, dazzling splendor of your presence lives.  Don't treat me as a common sinner or murderer who plots against the innocent and demands bribes.  No, I am not like that, O Lord; I try to walk a straight and narrow path of doing what is right; therefore in mercy save me.  I publicly praise the Lord for keeping me from slipping and falling." (Ps 26:8-12 TLB)  Make no mistake about it; it is the Lord only that is able to keep us from falling.  If there is any boasting, our boast is in Him.  Our praise is loud and proud not because of us, but because of Him.

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for saving us and for keeping us.  To you belongs all the glory, honor and praise always.  Amen. 

Jude 24. . . . And now-all glory to him who alone is God, who saves us through Jesus Christ our Lord; yes, splendor and majesty, all power and authority are his from the beginning; his they are and his they evermore shall be. And he is able to keep you from slipping and falling away, and to bring you, sinless and perfect, into his glorious presence with mighty shouts of everlasting joy. Amen. TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment