Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SACRIFICE COST!

2-25-2014. . . .SACRIFICE COST!

“But the king replied to Araunah, "No, I insist on paying you for it. I will not sacrifice to the LORD my God burnt offerings that cost me nothing." (2 Sam 24:24 NIV) A sacrifice that cost us nothing is not a sacrifice at all. God’s sacrifice cost Him all! Should not our sacrifices be the same?

Prayer: Lord, thank you for the sacrifice of your Son, Jesus. There is nothing of value I possess that is not worthy of being sacrificed to you. Amen!

1 Chron 29:12-14. . . . Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all. Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name. But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to offer so willingly after this sort? for all things come of thee, and of thine own have we given thee. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment