Monday, February 24, 2014

DON'T BLOCK THE BLESSINGS!

2-23-2014. . . .DON’T BLOCK THE BLESSINGS!

“I, the Lord, have sworn by myself that because you have obeyed me and have not withheld even your beloved son from me, I will bless you with incredible blessings and multiply your descendants into countless thousands and millions, like the stars above you in the sky, and like the sands along the seashore. They will conquer their enemies, and your offspring will be a blessing to all the nations of the earth-all because you have obeyed me." (Gen 22:16-18 TLB) The very thing in your life you are unwilling to sacrifice could also be the thing blocking you from God’s choice blessings.

Prayer: Lord, let there be nothing or no one standing between me and thee! Your thoughts for me are for good and not of evil. Therefore, I have nothing to fear. Amen!

1 Sam 15:22. . . ."Has the Lord as much pleasure in your burnt offerings and sacrifices as in your obedience? Obedience is far better than sacrifice. He is much more interested in your listening to him than in your offering the fat of rams to him. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment