Tuesday, May 7, 2013

DEFINE CONFINE REFINE!


5-7-2013. . . .DEFINE CONFINE REFINE!

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,  I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.  (Phil 3:13-14 KJV)  We should never allow our past hurts, failures and disappointments to define who we are, nor to confine us from reaching the places we are destined to going.  Rather, we should allow the experiences of our past to refine us for future victories that are certain if we continue to press toward them!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for your faithfulness.  Through every test and trial you have strengthened us to be able to keep moving forward toward certain victory!  With your help, we will reach our appointed goal.  Amen!


Job 23:8-11. . . .Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; and backward, but I cannot perceive him:  On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him: But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.  My foot hath held his steps, his way have I kept, and not declined.  KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment