Thursday, April 11, 2013

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A SINNER?

4-11-2013. . . .WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A SINNER?


"Come, let's talk this over!" says the Lord; "no matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can take it out and make you as clean as freshly fallen snow. Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you white as wool!  If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich!  But if you keep on turning your backs and refusing to listen to me, you will be killed by your enemies; I, the Lord, have spoken."  (Isa 1:18-20 TLB)  What's wrong with being a sinner?. . . . Staying one when you don't have to!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for extending the opportunity for salvation to all mankind!  Your loving-kindness and tender mercies fail not!  Great is your faithfulness.  Amen!

Acts 2:21. . . .But anyone who asks for mercy from the Lord shall have it and shall be saved.' TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment