Friday, April 26, 2013

SAFEGUARD YOUR ONENESS!

4-26-2013. . . . SAFEGUARD YOUR ONENESS!

"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."  (Eph 5:31 KJV)  While the text mentions specifically father and mother, (primary family) the leaving and cleaving is not limited to them only.  The equation (1+1=1) of making a couple one includes, a man and his wife!  Therefore, involvement and/or interference from all others is prohibited!   Safeguard your oneness!

Prayer: Lord, Bless every marriage union with your intended oneness!  Amen!

John 17:21. . . .My prayer for all of them is that they will be of one heart and mind, just as you and I are, Father-that just as you are in me and I am in you, so they will be in us, and the world will believe you sent me. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment