Tuesday, December 4, 2012

HEARING CHECK!


12-4-2012. . . .HEARING CHECK!

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Rom 10:17 KJV) How's your hearing? To answer that question one need only check the level of their faith! Little faith is a result of little or not much WORD!  In scripture, the correlation is clear.  Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.  The 'Word' then can be viewed as a spiritual 'hearing aid' of sorts! Therefore, increased intake of the Word equals increased hearing resulting in increased faith! Check up complete.

Prayer: Lord, we love your word for by it we hear and our faith is increased. May your word always be our daily bread! Amen.

Job 23:11-12. . . .My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. 12 I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment