Friday, August 24, 2012

THE RIGHT OR LEFT!

8-24-2012. . . .THE RIGHT OR LEFT!

"Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:- - - - Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:  (Matt 25:34; 25:41KJV)  Two sides, one for sheep (believers) one for (goats) non-believers!  What we do and the choices we make now will determine what He does and the choice He makes then!  On which side will we be on!  THE RIGHT OR LEFT!

PRAYER: Lord, when the separation time comes, may what we've done and the choices we've made allow you to gladly position us on the right side!  Amen!

 Matt 25:41-45. . . .Then I will turn to those on my left and say, 'Away with you, you cursed ones, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his demons.  For I was hungry and you wouldn't feed me; thirsty, and you wouldn't give me anything to drink;  a stranger, and you refused me hospitality; naked, and you wouldn't clothe me; sick, and in prison, and you didn't visit me.' "Then they will reply, 'Lord, when did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and not help you?'  "And I will answer, 'When you refused to help the least of these my brothers, you were refusing help to me.'  TLB




No comments:

Post a Comment