Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PLENTY OF ROOM NOT OF TIME!

8-21-2012. . . .PLENTY OF ROOM NOT OF TIME!

"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."   (John 14:2-3 KJV)  When Jesus returns (and he surely will return) His agenda will be to retrieve everyone He has prepared a place for.  Accept Him today!  There is still plenty of room, but not plenty of time!

PRAYER: Lord, we pray that everyone will accept you as their savior before it is too late.  Help us daily to be witnesses for you to the world.  Amen!


2 Peter 3:9. . . .The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.  KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment