Friday, February 3, 2012

GOT IT, GET IT, GOOD!

2-3-2012. . . .GOT IT, GET IT, GOOD!


"But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (Phil 4:18-19 KJV)  As we give to others and ensure their needs are supplied, God will give to us and see to it that our needs are supplied!  Got it - Get it - Good!

PRAYER:  Lord, thank you for supplying all are need according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus!  Help us follow your example and by seeing to the needs of others.  Amen!

Matt 25:37-40. . . .Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?  When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?  Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment