Wednesday, February 22, 2012

BLESSING vs. BURDEN!

2-22-2012. . . .BLESSING vs. BURDEN!

"It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.  The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver."  (Ps 119:71-72 KJV)  Hind sight is always 20/20.   Although there is benefit to our burdens, better it is to not have to endure the burden at all!  Learn and follow God's way on the front end and receive blessings rather than endure burdens.  

PRAYER: Lord, sometimes we can be so willful and hardheaded.  Thank you for loving us enough to correct us before we completely run a muck!  Amen.

Prov 3:11-12. . . . My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline or be weary of his reproof, for the LORD reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights. RSV

No comments:

Post a Comment