Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THE MORE WE ASK, THE MORE HE'LL RELEASE!



11-15-2011. . . .THE MORE WE ASK, THE MORE HE'LL RELEASE!

"Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses.   He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction. Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!" (Ps 107:19-21 KJV)  God has a word of healing for illness.  He releases that word when we turn to him in times of distress.  The more we ask, the more He'll release.  

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the word of healing!  Keep releasing your word until there is a cure for every disease.   We will praise you for your wonderful works to the children of men!  Amen.   

Jer 17:14. . . . Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment