Wednesday, August 24, 2011

TRAINED BY THE BEST!



8-24-2011. . . .TRAINED BY THE BEST!

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:  My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. (Ps 144:1-2 KJV) Fighting without training is futile!  A good fighter, is a well trained fighter!   We're being trained by the best! 

Prayer: Lord, thank you for training us to be good fighters.  Direct us in every fight so that we always emerge victorious!  Amen!


Ps 144:1-2. . . .Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.  2 He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples under me.  NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment