Monday, August 22, 2011

HOLD YOUR PEACE!



8-22-2011. . . .HOLD YOUR PEACE!


And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.  The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. (Ex 14:13-14 KJV)  Holding our peace in the face of our pursuing enemies is much easier when we realize the Lord is fighting for us!   Soon, we will see them no more forever!  HOLD YOUR PEACE!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for dealing with all our enemies!   We will continue holding our peace and trusting you as you vanquish every one.  Amen!


Ps 27:1-3. . . . The Lord is my light and my salvation; he protects me from danger-whom shall I fear?  When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall!  Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that God will save me. TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment