Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LET GOD DEAL WITH THEM!


7-27-10. . . .LET GOD DEAL WITH THEM!

"None of those who have faith in God will ever be disgraced for trusting him. But all who harm the innocent shall be defeated." (Ps 25:2-3 TLB)  It is natural to want to attack those who attack us, but what does that do to our witness?  Resist the urge to retaliate!  Remember, our enemies are God's enemies.  He has promised to deal with all those that harm us.

Prayer: Love I love you because you hear my cry and respond to my request.  Deal with those who position themselves against me and strengthen me to allow me to do so.  Amen!

Ps 25:1-3. . . .To you, O Lord, I pray.   Don't fail me, Lord, for I am trusting you. Don't let my enemies succeed. Don't give them victory over me.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment