Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DON'T LAUGH, THANK GOD!


7-28-2010. . . .DON'T LAUGH, THANK GOD!

And now, although ten thousand enemies surround me on every side, I am not afraid.   I will cry to him, "Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God!"  And he will slap them in the face, insulting them and breaking off their teeth. (Ps 3:5-7 TLB)   Although your enemies may weary you showing up in your face everyday to harass and tress you, be patient and give it time!  Soon they will show up snaggletoothed, but don't laugh, thank God!

Prayer: Lord, You know!  Grant us patients to wait on you as you bring you word to pass concerning our enemies.  Help us not to laugh when we see their teeth knocked out!  Amen.

Ps 3:7. . . . Arise, O LORD!  Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment