Monday, February 22, 2010

PRAISE HIM CONTINUALLY!



2-22-2010. . . .PRAISE HIM CONTINUALLY!


“Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name." (Heb 13:15 NKJV) Imagine for a moment what it would be like if we were still required to bring an animal sacrifice to God to atone for our sins? If you are like me, you probably can’t even fix your mind around the thought. On the other hand, it is effortless for us to remember the atoning sacrifice of Jesus at Calvary that freed us once and for all from our sin. It’s truly a reason to offer sacrifices of praise and to have that praise, like David said, be continually in our mouth!

Prayer: Lord, thank You for your great sacrifice! I offer You praise continually for You alone are worthy! Amen.



Ps 34:1-3. . . .I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment