Friday, February 19, 2010

DON'T GO ASTRAY!



2-19-2010. . . .DON’T GO ASTRAY!

The Lord is good and glad to teach the proper path to all who go astray; he will teach the ways that are right and best to those who humbly turn to him. And when we obey him, every path he guides us on is fragrant with his loving-kindness and his truth." (Ps 25:8-10 TLB) It is easy for one to go astray when the path is unknown. There is no excuse to go astray once the path is made clear. If you’re off the path, get back in school! Let God teach you the proper path!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for teaching us the proper path. With your guidance we will never go astray! Amen.


Ps 25:4-5. . . . Show me the path where I should go, O Lord; point out the right road for me to walk. Lead me; teach me; for you are the God who gives me salvation. I have no hope except in you. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment