Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kept!


5-28-2009. . . .Kept!

Somebody prayed for me. . . they had me on their mind . . . took the time and prayed for me. . . .I’m so glad they prayed….So very glad they prayed. . . .They took the time and prayed for me! That somebody was our Savior, Jesus Christ. One of final things Jesus did while here on earth was to take the time to pray for us! That prayer is still covering us today! “I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.” ( John 17:15 KJV) Evil is constantly pursuing us but, God continues to keep us from it. “Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? (Job 1:9-10 KJV) Like He did for Job, God frustrates Satan’s plans of evil so that they cannot get to us. Knowing this gave David the confidence to declare “Ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me!” (Ps. 23:4 KJV) What a wonderful reason to rejoice and be glad in this day that the Lord has made! We are being ‘kept’ because Jesus loved us enough to pray a prayer of protection for us!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for praying for me! Thank you for protecting me and keeping me from evil! You are my hedge and I am safe in you! Amen.

Ps 61:3-4. . . . For you are my refuge, a high tower where my enemies can never reach me. 4 I shall live forever in your tabernacle; oh, to be safe beneath the shelter of your wings! TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment