Thursday, April 18, 2024

THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD!

4-19-2024. . . .THERE IS NOTHING TOO HARD FOR GOD!

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

The daily postings of Excerpts For Living have not been posted this week because a week ago today my world was litterally turned upside down as a result of my precious wife, Coretta, suffering a life threatening injury that has landed her in UAB Hospital.  She remains there at this moment battling for her life.

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you that have prayed, expressed words of encouragement and expressed your concerns even without knowing what was going on.  She is yet fighting and we have been standing firm in our faith, believing God for a miracle!

I ask for your continued prayers for my family and I as we navigate this very challenging circumstance.  Let me state categorically and infatically, GOD IS A MIRCLE WORKER and there is Nothing too hard for God!

Please agree in faith with us and stay on the wall bombarding Heaven with your prayers for our precious Coretta!

Thank you, I love you and God loves you too!

Prayerfully, Elder Perry Broadnax~ 


20 comments:

  1. Elder I have and will continue to pray for Coretta's total healing. I love y'all. There's nothing to hard for God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing He can’t do, we are praying for more miracles In Jesus Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus, healer!!! Jesus, way maker!!! Jesus miracle worker!! Blessed this family like only you can! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elder my entire family stands in agreement with you! We believe and we love you!πŸ™πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will continue to pray for you and your family that your faith and strength. Elder we love you all so much. Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elder, praying for healing and total recovery. In Jesus name, Amen. πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying Elder for complete a total healing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elder I stand in agreement with you and ijn it will be done!!!! πŸ™πŸΏ πŸ™πŸΏ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending my sincere prayers, love and hugs. God is Faithful and we trust HIM for complete healing and restoration πŸ™πŸ½❤️πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  10. πŸ™πŸΎ Elder for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending love y’all way, continuously praying with y’all. Love y’all to the moon and back

    ReplyDelete
  12. Continue prayers for your family. I know GOD is a healer and will answer prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My God is an awesome God….He reigns forever….There is nothing impossible for Him….praying and agreeing with you Perry (my trainee)❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. My prayers are with you and your family as you go through this difficult time dealing with your wife's health issues πŸ™πŸ½ GOD is in control keep holding onto your faith and believe that he will not put more on you that you can't handle πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana Danzy-GordonApril 19, 2024 at 9:33 AM

    I love you uncle Perry! We are praying for Aunt Coretta. We know God and Prayers are powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My prayers are with you and your family. πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  17. God is ABLE! We are staying on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Prayers going up for you Perry and especially for Coretta. We know that GOD has all power in HIS hands.
    Love you both❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Calling on Jehovah rapha - our healer to continue the work He started!! Knowing that there is nothing too difficult for Him!! Praying for you & our precious Coretta this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Continued prayers for healing and for peace for the family.

    ReplyDelete