Wednesday, January 19, 2022

THE GUIDING LIGHT!

1-19-2022. . . .THE GUIDING LIGHT!

The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?  The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  (Psalms 27:1 kjv)

The Guiding Light is more than the title of a long running soap opera, for believers, it is our reality!  Daily our assigned path is illuminated by the one that orders our steps and delights in our way.  We have no need to fear and if we trust Him as we continually walk in the light, we will not falter.

PRAYER: Lord God, thank you for being our guiding light.  Our trust is in you as we navigate the path of destiny you have set before us.  Amen!

PSALMS 37:23-24. . . .The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment