Thursday, July 1, 2021

IT'S MOVING TIME!

7-1-2021. . . .IT'S MOVING TIME! 

"Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.  "Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.(Joshua 1:2-3)   

Today is the day!   With a made up mind, move pass dead issues and dead people; both figuratively and literally.  The promise of God is before you!   Go get what God has for you!   IT'S MOVING TIME! 

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for your promises and word that shall never fail.  Today we move forward and pass dead issues and people into the destiny you have for us.  Amen!

Jer 29:11. . . .For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment