Thursday, March 5, 2020

IN CASE OF AND BECAUSE OF!

3-5-2020. . . .IN CASE  OF AND BECAUSE OF! 

"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.  For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: "  (Isaiah 43:2-3)
In case of accident, disaster, or loss of life we carry different kinds of insurance.  Because we know that things are going to happen that often are out of our control, we place our trust in God knowing that He has promised we will come through our circumstances in good shape.  Insurance, "IN CASE OF" Assurance, "BECAUSE OF".
PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the assurance that no matter what we go through and may have to endure, we will come out on the other side just fine.  Amen! 
Psalms 91:1-2. . . .He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment