Wednesday, October 30, 2019

HOW'S YOUR HEARING!

10-30-2019. . . .HOW'S YOUR HEARING!

"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." (Rom 10:17 KJV)

How's your hearing?  To answer that question one needs only to check the level of their faith!  Little faith is a result of little or not much WORD!  In scripture, the correlation is clear. (Faith comes by hearing!)  The "Word" then can be viewed as a spiritual "hearing aid" of sorts!  Therefore, increased intake of the Word equals increased hearing resulting in increased faith!   There you have!  Check up complete.

Prayer: Lord, we love your word for by it we hear and our faith is increased.  May your word always be our daily bread! Amen.

Job 23:11-12. . . .My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. 12 I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment