Tuesday, November 28, 2017

DEFINITION OF AWESOME!

11-28-17. . . . DEFINITION OF AWESOME!

"How precious it is, Lord, to realize that you are thinking about me constantly! I can't even count how many times a day your thoughts turn toward me.  And when I waken in the morning, you are still thinking of me! (Ps 139:17 TLB)

At last count in 2016, the population of the earth stood at 7.442 billion people!  What is the likelihood that even one percent or less of those people would have us on their mind constantly?   Not likely at all.  God, who is one God, however, has each one of the 7.442 billion people constantly on His mind both collectively and individually!  Now, that is the definition of AWESOME!  

PRAYER: Lord, you are Awesome!  Only you can do what only you can do!  We praise you continually for your faithfulness unto your people!  Amen.

Ps 139:1-5. . . . O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. 2 You know when I sit or stand. When far away you know my every thought. 3 You chart the path ahead of me and tell me where to stop and rest. Every moment you know where I am. 4 You know what I am going to say before I even say it. 5 You both precede and follow me and place your hand of blessing on my head. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment