Friday, October 6, 2017

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

10-6-2017. . . .EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams."  (Acts 2:17 NKJV)

Although, we are living in the last days, we are also living in the greatest of days!  We are living in the days where the greatest manifestation of God's anointing is being experienced like never before.  Visions, dreams, prophesies, miracles and more!  Expect the unexpected!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for blessing us to live in these last days.  Pour out your Spirit upon us like never before.  We are empty vessels before a full fountain.  Amen.

Acts 2:17-20. . . . And it shall be in the last days, saith God, I will pour forth of my Spirit upon all flesh: And your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, And your young men shall see visions, And your old men shall dream dreams:  Yea and on my servants and on my handmaidens in those days Will I pour forth of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.   And I will show wonders in the heaven above, And signs on the earth beneath; Blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke:  The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the day of the Lord come, That great and notable (day).

No comments:

Post a Comment