Wednesday, February 24, 2016

IN GOD'S POWER!

2-24-2016. . . . IN GOD'S POWER!

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."  (2 Cor 12:9 KJV)  Our handicaps do not disqualify us for service to God.  As a matter of fact, in many cases, they qualify us for a greater demonstration of His power through us.  Although, the Apostle Paul had a handicap in his flesh, his handicap was not a hindrance to God accomplishing mighty things through him.  Like Paul, our accomplishments are not in our own strength, but in God's power!  God can be trusted with our handicaps.

Prayer: Lord, your ways are certainly not like our ways.  What we often think would disqualify us, is the very thing you use to demonstrate your power in us!  Thank you that our handicaps are not a hindrance to you. Amen!

Phil 4:13. . . . I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment