Tuesday, October 27, 2015

UNTOUCHABLE!

10-27-2015. . . .UNTOUCHABLE!

"Lord, how I love you! For you have done such tremendous things for me.   The Lord is my fort where I can enter and be safe; no one can follow me in and slay me. He is a rugged mountain where I hide; he is my Savior, a rock where none can reach me, and a tower of safety. He is my shield. He is like the strong horn of a mighty fighting bull.  All I need to do is cry to him-oh, praise the Lord-and I am saved from all my enemies!"   (Ps 18:1-3 TLB)  No matter how much the enemy relentlessly pursues and attacks us, the Lord himself protects us and keep us safe from all harm.  In spite of weapons formed against us, we remain untouchable. 

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for being our safe place from all hurt, harm and danger.  We love you and look to you for all things!  Amen.

Ps 3:3-8. . . . But Lord, you are my shield, my glory, and my only hope. You alone can lift my head, now bowed in shame.  I cried out to the Lord, and he heard me from his Temple in Jerusalem. Then I lay down and slept in peace and woke up safely, for the Lord was watching over me.  And now, although ten thousand enemies surround me on every side, I am not afraid.  I will cry to him, "Arise, O Lord! Save me, O my God!" And he will slap them in the face, insulting them and breaking off their teeth.  For salvation comes from God. What joys he gives to all his people.  TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment