Tuesday, July 7, 2015

WAIT ON GOD!

7-7-2015. . . .WAIT ON GOD!

"And the LORD appointed a set time, saying, To morrow the LORD shall do this thing in the land." (Ex 9:5 KJV)  God sets His own times and keeps His own schedule!  If He declares a thing, surely He will bring it to pass!   Get in sync with God and wait on Him!  Remember, He scheduled our moments before there was none of them!  He's in control and He has everything under control!

Prayer: Lord, how awesome you are in all your marvelous splendor!  It blows my mind How you are always way ahead of the game.  Before I was formed you scheduled every day of my life!  Why then are we impatient?  Help us Lord, to wait on You!  Amen.

Ps 139:15-16. . . . You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion!  You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book!  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment