Tuesday, May 26, 2015

ASK GOD!

5-26-15. . . .ASK GOD!

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." (Jer 33:3 NKJV)  When circumstances and challenges continually plague and perplex our mind, and in spite of exerting our best efforts to resolve and find solutions for them, none can be found; ASK GOD!  He will hear and He will answer!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for always hearing and answering our cries to you!  In spite of us trying to fix things on our own before we turn to you, You are still there ready to hear and respond to our cries for help.  Thank you.  Amen!

Ps 61:1-2. . . .Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer.  From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.  NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment