Tuesday, May 6, 2014

BEHOLD!

5-6-2014. . . .BEHOLD!

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?  I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.  (Isa 43:18-19 KJV) Never allow the great things God has done for us in the past (and He has done great things for us) to restrict and constrain our expectation of what He can and will do for us in the future.  God says, "You can't imagine what I am going to do for you and in fact, I am already doing it!  BEHOLD!"

PRAYER: Lord, you are great and all you do is great!  Open our eyes to behold the fresh and new!  Amen.

Ps 86:10-13. . . .For you are great and do great miracles. You alone are God. Tell me where you want me to go and I will go there. May every fiber of my being unite in reverence to your name.  With all my heart I will praise you. I will give glory to your name forever. . . TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment