Friday, November 1, 2013

LIVE LIFE GOD'S WAY!

11-1-2013. . . .LIVE LIFE GOD'S WAY!

"Every law of God is right, whatever it concerns. I hate every other way.  Your laws are wonderful; no wonder I obey them.   As your plan unfolds, even the simple can understand it.  No wonder I wait expectantly for each of your commands." (Ps 119:128-131 TLB)  Although life will not be without it's challenges, living it God's way and according to His plan and commands makes it a whole lot easier!  Live life God's way! 

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for your plan for our lives!  Help us to help ourselves by following your plan and commands!  Amen!

Ps 119:105-106. . . . Your words are a flashlight to light the path ahead of me and keep me from stumbling. I've said it once and I'll say it again and again: I will obey these wonderful laws of yours.  TLB


No comments:

Post a Comment