Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THE SOURCE!

2-26-2013. . . .THE SOURCE!


"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."  (2 Cor 12:9 KJV)  Our independence and self-reliance is only as good as our ability to recognize their inter-dependence upon God.  Without His strength in our areas of weakness, we are like ships without sails; powerless to maintain course and find our own way.  He is the source of our strength and the strength of our life.

PRAYER: Lord, thank for your grace that is always sufficient for us.  Through your strength, our weaknesses are made strong.  Strengthen us and strengthen us again!  Amen.

 Eph 1:19. . . .I pray that you will begin to understand how incredibly great his power is to help those who believe him.  TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment