Thursday, July 12, 2012

7-12-2012. . . .HOW'D YOU SLEEP LAST NIGHT!

"Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.  I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety." (Ps 4:7-8 KJV)  This joy we have, the world didn't and couldn't give it!  Although worldly goods and acclaim increase, these do little to increase the peace and grant restful sleep.  How'd you sleep last night?


PRAYER: Lord, our security is in you alone.  While other may pursue the things of this world, our desire is to have our hearts filled to overflowing with your joy and gladness.   Grant us that we may sleep in heavenly peace.  Amen!


Ps 106:4-5. . . . Remember me too, O Lord, while you are blessing and saving your people.  Let me share in your chosen ones' prosperity and rejoice in all their joys, and receive the glory you give to them. TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment