Friday, March 9, 2012

STRENGTHEN OTHERS!

3-9-2012. . . .STRENGTHEN OTHERS!

"And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:  But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren." (Luke 22:31-32 KJV)  Like Simon, Satan's desire is to shake us up, mess us up, and destroy our destiny.  The continual prayers of our Savior however, cover and strengthen in every struggle.  As He indeed strengthens us, we too must seek to strengthen others along our way!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for your prayers that continually cover and strengthen us.  Help us to in turn strengthen others along our way.  Amen!


Zech 10:12. . . .The Lord says, "I will make my people strong with power from me! They will go wherever they wish, and wherever they go they will be under my personal care."  TLB



No comments:

Post a Comment