Friday, December 9, 2011

IT'S TIME!



12-9-2011. . . .IT'S TIME!

"Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. (Rev 1:3 KJV)  IT'S TIME!  It has always been time and will continue to be time to read, hear and keep God's word!  Every word is true and will come true!  IT'S TIME!  Believe it!

PRAYER: Lord, your word is true and will come true!  Thank you for your precious word and the blessings that come to us by reading, hearing and keeping your word!  Amen.


Job 23:11-12. . . . My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.  I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. NIV




No comments:

Post a Comment