Friday, April 15, 2011

PATIENCE PAYS OFF!



4-15-2011. . . .PATIENCE PAYS OFF!

"I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.  He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.  And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD." (Ps 40:1-3 KJV)  For all those who are going through, in just a few more days, from your mouth a new song will emerge!  A song of joy and praise unto the Lord because once again, He has delivered!   Hold on and don't give up.  Patience pays off!  

Prayer: Lord, I trust you and know that you hear me and will come through.  I will wait patiently on You and even sing your praise before my breakthrough and deliverance!  Amen.


Heb 10:35-36. . . .Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.  For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment