Wednesday, December 15, 2010

UNFAILING UNCHANGEABLE WORD!


12-15-2010. . . .UNFAILING UNCHANGEABLE WORD!

"If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins, O Lord, who could stand?  But with you there is forgiveness; therefore you are feared.  I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope.  (Ps 130:3-5 NIV)  There is no record; there is His WORD!  Where would we be without it.  Although periodically, the enemy my go diving in the sea of forgetfulness to try and dredge up our past, our hope remains steadfast in His unfailing, unchangeable Word!

Prayer: Lord, thank you that your Word does not change.  Thank you for lasting forgiveness and your everlasting promise to forgive.  Amen!

1 John 1:9-10. . . . If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment