Friday, June 25, 2010

GOD GETS THE CREDIT AND THE PRAISE!


6-25-2010. . . .GOD GETS THE CREDIT AND THE PRAISE!

"I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints." (Ps 52:9-53:1 KJV)  God gets the credit and the praise for everything good in our lives!  Every time it looks like the situation or circumstance may not work out, God does His work again!  Hallelujah!  It prompts a praise when you really think about it.  He never fails to show Himself strong on behalf of those that really love Him.

Prayer: Lord, you are amazing!  You never fail!  You always come through in ways I never expect, but am always grateful for.  I praise you today and always.  Amen!

Ps 63:3-4 . . . . Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.   Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment