Tuesday, December 8, 2009

COMPLETE SUBMISSION!


12-8-2009. . . .COMPLETE SUBMISSION!

"Mary said, "I am the Lord's servant, and I am willing to do whatever he wants. May everything you said come true." And then the angel disappeared." (Luke 1:38 TLB) We may not understand everything that the Lord speaks to us or desires to do through us. In fact, some things may be virtually inconceivable to us. Nevertheless, as Mary responded, we too should respond in complete submission. 'I am your servant' therefore, whatever you say is what I will do!' In so doing, blessings come to us and through us!

Prayer: Lord let your awesome will be done in me and through me. I am your servant. Thy will be done. Amen!

Ps 138:8. . . .The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment