Tuesday, June 11, 2024

DON'T BE MIA!

6-11-2024. . . .DON'T BE MIA!

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.   (Ezekiel 22:30 kjv)

By far this hast to be one of the saddest inditements against mankind in all of scripture!  To think that the omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent God desired to used just one somebody and all were M I A! (Missing In Action)  God does not need any of us but He desires to use any and/or all of us to accomplish His will!  The challenge for us today is: Are we or will we be availible to answer when He calls or will we too, be MIA!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the opportunity of life.  Help us to never be so caught up in our own agendas that we fail to make ourselves available for yours.  Amen!

ISAIAH 6:8. . . .Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment