Wednesday, October 26, 2016

PRESENT AND PERSISTENT!

10-26-2016. . . .PRESENT AND PERSISTENT!

"For the Lord watches over all the plans and paths of godly men, but the paths of the godless lead to doom." (Ps 1:6 TLB)  Daily the Lord scrutinizes the plans and paths of His own, ensuring their successful completion.  No detail is left to chance.  His guiding hand is ever present and persistent to prevent deviation from His desired path.

PRAYER: Lord, thank you!  When we would go astray, the presence of your guiding and persistent hand is there to prevent our deviation.  Thank you again.  Amen!

Ps 139:7-10. . . .I can never be lost to your Spirit! I can never get away from my God!  If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the place of the dead, you are there.  If I ride the morning winds to the farthest oceans, even there your hand will guide me, your strength will support me. TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment