Thursday, June 7, 2018

GOD'S GOT ME!

6-7-2018. . . .GOD'S GOT ME!

"Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."  (Isa 41:10 TLB) 

No matter how serious the challenge or how mighty the enemy, we need not fear because God, by His own volition, has chosen to help us! He promises strength, help, and most importantly, victory!  Put it in the atmosphere for yourself!  GOT'S GOT ME!

Prayer: Lord, you are my strength, my help, my Victory!  Thank you for choosing to be on my side!  Amen.

 Ps 27:1-3. . . .The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?  When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.  Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment