Thursday, February 1, 2018

IF WE DON'T WHO WILL!

2-1-2018. . . .IF WE DON'T WHO WILL!

"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."  (Heb 11:3 KJV)  

Only God can call forth something out of nothing and, He never calls forth anything without a purpose! Every human being has been called out of nothing to be something in the earth.  Because we are individually unique and one of a kind, we have a fundamental purpose and obligation to God as well as, the world to be our best self!  If we don't, who will!

PRAYER:  Lord, thank you for fearfully and wonderfully making us and calling us into the earth at such a time as this.  Help us to be our best self and demonstrate to the world your divine design and purpose at work.  Be glorified in us today and always.  Amen!

Ps 139:13-16. . . .You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit them together in my mother's womb.  Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! It is amazing to think about. Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it.  You were there while I was being formed in utter seclusion! You saw me before I was born and scheduled each day of my life before I began to breathe. Every day was recorded in your book! TLB

No comments:

Post a Comment