Thursday, September 14, 2017

OUR ADVANTAGE!

9-14-2017. . . .OUR ADVANTAGE!

"Oh, how I love your law!  I meditate on it all day long.  Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are ever with me." (Ps 119:97-98 NIV)  

As believers, we will always encounter enemies (haters, perpetrators, impersonators) along our path to glory.  The one advantage we have that makes us wiser than any foe, is His word.  His word is our light and guide.  When we follow it, we always have a clear advantage and end up in Victory lane!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your word that gives us an advantage over all our enemies.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Amen.

 Ps 18:2-3. . . .The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.  I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies. (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment