Thursday, August 24, 2017

PERFECT HEARTS WILLING MINDS!

8-24-2017. . . .PERFECT HEARTS WILLING MINDS!

King David wisely advised his son, Solomon, to . . . "know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts. . . (1 Chron 28:9KJV) 

We would do well to follow the same wise advice. Whatever is in our hearts and minds is not hidden from God. Spoken or unspoken, He knows it all. Let us examine our hearts and purify our minds today and serve God with perfect hearts and willing minds!

Prayer: Lord, you search me and know me. There is nothing within me that is hidden from you. May your search of my heart and mind yield only that which is pleasing unto you! Amen!

Ps 139:23-24. . . . Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment