Friday, May 5, 2017

HE'S LISTENING!

5-5-17. . . .HE'S LISTENING!

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.  In those days when you pray, I will listen. You will find me when you seek me, if you look for me in earnest." (Jer 29:11-13 TLB)

Although, we may not be able to see in the future, we can anticipate it with great expectation (hope) because we know that it shall be good!  God is more than willing to reveal this information to us if we earnestly seek Him and ask!  He's listening!

PRAYER: Lord, thank you for the plans of good you have laid out for us in our future!  We earnestly seek your guidance so that we never stray from the path of our hope!  Amen!

 1 Cor 2:9-10. . . .But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment