Thursday, April 6, 2017

YES I AM

4-6-2017. . . .YES, I AM!

"We know what real love is from Christ's example in dying for us. And so we also ought to lay down our lives for our Christian brothers.  But if someone who is supposed to be a Christian has money enough to live well, and sees a brother in need, and won't help him-how can God's love be within him? (1 John 3:16-17 TLB)  

We can never pay the Lord back for giving His life for us!  What we can do is live out this new life in service to others!  Someone once asked,  'Am I my brother's keeper?'   There is only one answer for believers; "YES I AM!"

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your example of love.  Help us to demonstrate that love daily through our service to others.  Amen!

1 John 4:21. . . .And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.  KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment