Wednesday, February 1, 2017

THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

2-1-2017. . . .THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME!

"And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Cor 12:9 KJV) 

There is no need to hide what hinders us, nor deny the thing or things that keep damaging or destiny! Thorns in the flesh they are.  Jesus says to us what He said to the Apostle Paul, "My grace is sufficient for thee!"  There is strength in our struggle!  That's good enough for me!

Prayer: Lord, thank you for your grace that is always sufficient for us.  We acknowledge and entrust our weaknesses into your hands. Amen.

2 Cor 12:10. . . .Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment